Questions rock star sales reps ask
From Austin Storm
Revision as of 03:30, 29 September 2016 by Austinstorm
Questions rock star sales reps ask:
- How large is the market, and the “territory” being carved out within that? Who else is there?
- Are there customers you’ve already successfully sold this product to?
- How quickly did the last 3 reps get to quota?
- How many sales reps within the company are on 100% quota?
- How many reps didn’t make it? Why?
- How many of the sales reps hired are still there?
- How are renewals converting in the last 10 deals sold?
- Are the reps selling the same type of product?
- How many price concessions have had to be given to meet quota?
Why do I have this? I think it's because I secretly assumed that some day I will, through some grand irony of the universe, be in an outside sales role again.