I don't presently have the energy to return to this / tidy it up.
Surprisingly good recent article (11.17.2019): Controversial church aims to ‘make Moscow a Christian town’
For all pages that relate to this topic, Category:Moscow Project
//I know, it's a dorky name for it. And technically it started in Pullman, with Jim Wilson at E-Free. But I can't think of anything better.//
Stuff I haven't incorporated, hence //stub//
- charges of 'gnostic' or 'gnosticism'
- Plundering the Egyptians
- "By what standard?" from presuppositional apologetics
- nepotism, maybe? Yeah, I think it was owned as a good
- seeing yourself as a character in a story
- Literature for a life less petty (other Canon stuff?)
- pomosexual, I guess
- Asserting that there's no such thing as postmodernism(!) how could I forget "Scratch a postmodernist and you will find a confused modernist, which is to say, you will find a postmodernist."
- Rock into a pack of dogs, one who barks is the one who got hit
- Robust Sabbath keeping
- Ugly sister heuristic
!! Early Distinctives (Jim Wilson)
In education, paideia, lost tools
!! Cultural Criticism
Later a critique of youth ministry, revival of courtship, qualifications of elders all placed an emphasis on the family.
corollary is the fellowship of the grievance
Since this involved the creation of many new ventures and new institutions, worth doing badly invoked
In recent years I've noted a loss of cultural imagination, which is perhaps an overly-negative way of saying a narrowing in the scope of its leadership's interests