My name is Austin Storm, and this is my homepage - web 1.0 style. It's a wiki built on the MediaWiki framework, containing a total of 1,425 pages. Since 2015 it's also been my primary commonplace book - a collection of quotations and links to articles. There's also a dictionary, and a collection of my favorite poems.
As of Fall 2016 I am in the process of migrating this site from a TiddlyWiki over to the more robust MediaWiki framework. Pages in the Import category are ones that are still malformed from the import process.
Recently Added Pages
To view a list of all recently added pages, click here. The 7 Newest Pages:
- One who wants more than what Christ has established does not want Christian brotherhood
- The sermon is not your reflections on how to negotiate life
- What a horrible thing it is
- If people think it's a nice place to visit
- Unitarian Universalist joke
- Shit Sandwich
- Things can be irrelevant to the proposition Christianity is false
You can also find information about my personal projects, including:
The Storm Cellar
The Storm Cellar is a secondhand consignment clothing store with a healthy dollop of housewares and novel gifts.
Lists, Links and Recommends
I really like lists. Breakfast breads ranked, Movies I've cried in, Alternate Universe Future Moscow... but if you're not me the list you're probably looking for is our list of favorite places in Spokane.